CUSTOMER: Capital goods manufacturer.
- To remove the old former and to replace it with a new supply.
- To insert the programming in the current production PLC (SCL+KOP), synchronizing with other engineering programming concurrently.
- To have a counting and tracking system of the pieces of all the line to tell the stacking routes in the 3 stackers.
- Adaptation of the screens to an earlier version of Wincc.
- It is a project in South America. A single travel should be needed.
- Production requirements involve the delivery on installation on time, and with 100% of functionality (totally 20 days for the set-up).
INISA, the engineering for your projects of great responsibility.