The project that we are responsible must be done in the las version of TIA PORTAL and includes:
- 90 Profinet networked computer equipment, controlled by a 1517F CPU (1500 series).
- 18 SEW closed loop servo drives.
- 50 G150C inverters, managed and set-up with STARTDRIVE.
- 13 absolute encoders corresponding to as many axes controlled in position.
- 1 measuring rule for 6 axes controlled in position.
- 2 SIEMENS touch panels, projected with Wincc Professional.
- All decentralization in various electrical boxes.
In addition to the PLC, panel, servos and inverters programming, it is also done the set-up off all this at destination.
The result is a broad knowledge and intensive use of the programming and set-up tools of the TIA PORTAL platform, which leaves us ready to undertake future projects.
TIA PORTAL and INISA, a good team.